Reply To: The Official Boast About High Arcade Scores Thread

#15026
Chauncy Talon
Hall of Fame

    @II Nawshus II 1813 wrote:

    every time someone takes the top spot from me i get it back not even five minutes later

    so you can TRY to beat 60 thou i just shitted on you by 40k points

    Yup but I told u what happen….. but I congrats u but u will see my Comment/Motto/Tag again………. so Ima have to let u Crown me like they do the President of the US in front of everybody

    I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]