Afrika
BladeStorm: Hundred Years War
Coded Arms Assault
Devil May Cry 4 (prolly not)
Eight Days
Eyedentify
Fatal Inertia
Fifth Phantom Saga
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Final Fantasy XIII
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Formula One (exclusive to Sony, but will be on PSP too)
Genji: Days of the Blade
Gradius
Grand Turismo 5/HD
Heavenly Sword
Killzone PS3 (aka Killzone 2 and Killzone 3)
Lair
Makai Wars
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
MotorStorm
Monster Kingdom (aka Unknown Realms)
Ni-Oh
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (this is technically a full “remake of the existing Xbox game)
Omikron 2 (this one is going multi-platform)
Ratchet and Clank 5
Resistance: Fall of Man
Ridge Racer 7
Singstar: Next Gen
Shin Megami Tensei
Tekken 6
The Eye of Judgment
The Getaway 3
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
Untitled Naughty Dog Project (Working Title)
Virtua Fighter 5
WarDevil Enigma
Warhawk
White Knight Story
Zone of Enders 3
Exclusives Wishlist:
Final Fantasy VII
God of War 3
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Kingdom Hearts 3-Wii Mushroom Kingdom Hearts
Shadow of the Colossus 2
Socom 4
Soul Caliber IV
The Bold high lights is confirmed games fo the 360………….. but I dont know bout the rest
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]