08/02/2007 at 8:22 pm
#14211
UNO
Gears of War
NBA 2K7
MotoGP 06
Super Contra
NBA 2K6
Enchanted Arms
Golden Axe
Street Fighter II’ HF
Contra
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
TMNT 1989 Arcade
MS.PAC-MAN
NCAA Football 07
G.R.A.W.
Saints Row
Madden NFL 07
Double Dragon
Robotron: 2084
Phantasy Star Universe
Madden NFL 06
EA SPORTS FN 3
Aegis Wing
DEAD OR ALIVE 4
Root Beer Tapper
LOTR, BFME II
Blitz: The League
All the games I have fo my 360 that We can play together online Comp or Co-Op it doesnt matter to me
I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]